Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 4, 2014

Inspiration Friday- Hearts or butterflies



Hello all, back again with another post for  La-La Land Inspiration Friday.

This week our inspiration is 'Hearts a flutter- using hearts or butterflies'

Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to our Customer Gallery!
You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

Hope you can play along with us too!


Well our retreat passed very quickly, I don't think I have seen so many craft supplies in (that weren't in a shop) all in one place!
I am sure you can believe that many remained untouched -lol!!
Of course there were giggles aplenty, chitter chatter, eating and even a little wine or two!
I didn't expect to get much done crafty wise and I certainly lived up to that expectation!!

The very Talented Michelle Lupton  generously agreed to sharing her Envelope punch board skills in a mini workshop.  Those that already had them were excited to be able to dust them off and use them and the ones who didn't bought them (hang my head in shame- I needed more stuff in the craft room!!!!)









Anyhoo, on the crafty stuff.....
I have been seeing so many gorgeous little 'Cards in a Box' out there in blog land and Pinterest, I had to give one a go!

I used this tutorial from Splitcoast stampers, so much fun to create!







Copics 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R01, R02
Hair: E50, E42, E43, E84, E87Yellows: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17, Y19, Y38 
Oranges: YR02, YR68, YR09, R27
Blues: BG53, BG13

Thanks for popping in!





5 comments:

Joy said...

I just think you are so super talented girl, love this so much :) and thanks for yet another reminder of my cleavage LOL, love you!!

Marisa said...

Looks like you had a fabulous get together :) Fabulous project and just love the paper pieced dress and head band. Have a great w/e!

Creations by Patti said...

Way way way so cute - LOVE what you did to this box card - lovin all those box cards!!!! Great use of all the dies, too. TFS

Creations by Patti said...

Way way way so cute - LOVE what you did to this box card - lovin all those box cards!!!! Great use of all the dies, too. TFS

lostinpaper said...

Anyone would love to receive this little work of art in a box, it's fantastical Sue!